Changing gui->AppKit, base->Foundation... etc...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Changing gui->AppKit, base->Foundation... etc...
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:24:29 -0500

Guys,

I would like to change the names of these things to things that both
Cocoa and OpenStep developers are more familiar with.   It would be
nice to have them as Foundation/AppKit and etc.   This would make it
easier to talk about GNUstep with people without having to constantly
say "base, GNUstep's version of Foundation" and the like.

I'm working on a patch to make this happen, but I would like to know
if anyone has any misgivings about this before I commit it.

Thanks, GC
--
Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)