Re: Is our name confusing people....

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Is our name confusing people....
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 00:45:11 +0100

Am 18.11.2010 20:03, schrieb Riccardo Mottola:
> Also our Wiki says silly things about  GTK integration. We have a GTK
> theme and a WIndows theme. Both have flaws which limit theyr "general
> purpose" use. However for certain applications they really work smooth,
> especially the windows one. So If not prominently on the Homepage, they
> should receive more credit in the Wiki...
>
> Generally on the site and on the wiki  we state somewhere that "theming
> is possible" but not done.  Or how difficult it is. Fact is that we did
> implement a big deal of it. I tried to amend and soften those
> statements, but there are several, we should clean it up.
>
> look at this...
>
> http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Themability

The great thing about a wiki is that it is so easy to change. I did so
last weekend, when German reminded me of it with his mail on themes and
I was not satisfied with the way the pages were structured.
Just go ahead and work your changes into the wiki pages and then get
somebody change the web site to link into the wiki.