Re: Changing gui->AppKit, base->Foundation... etc...

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Changing gui->AppKit, base->Foundation... etc...
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:34:35 +0000

On 19 Nov 2010, at 11:08, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> But we just place proposals here in this list instead of touching the HTML
> code...

Perhaps we should move this to -discuss?  I suspect that there are more people
there who have the time and ability to improve the web site than there are on
the -dev list.

Back on topic: I think we should talk about GNUstep Foundation and GNUstep
AppKit in marketing stuff, but I don't see that changing the name in svn will
do anything other than break everyone's existing checkout.

David

-- Sent from my Difference Engine