Re: Changing gui->AppKit, base->Foundation... etc...

From: Stef Bidi
Subject: Re: Changing gui->AppKit, base->Foundation... etc...
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 08:52:01 -0600

I just want to state that I agree with most opinions here: the name isn't important.  However, I came across GNUstep first...  I wouldn't know what it's like for a Cocoa developer first interacting with GNUstep.

As I stated in other discussion, I think the website does a whole lot more to hamper adoption than almost anything else.  I don't have a lot of free time (work and grad school) but I'd like to be involved with the website team.

Stef