Finishing up NSLocale

From: Stef Bidi
Subject: Finishing up NSLocale
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 12:24:08 -0600

So, I'll have some extra time these next few weeks thanks to christmas vacation and wanted to finish up the NSLocale stuff.  There are two methods which I won't be able to do without consulting with some of you first, the two canonical*IdentifierFromString:.  I also don't have a Mac, so I can't exactly check if what I'm doing is correct, so I'd appreciate it if some of you guys could test that, or write some test cases.

There's also a possibility to get some very limited functionality using setlocale() and localeconv().  I was wondering if you all think that would be something worth looking into?  Again, not everything would be there, but at least some core functionality can be used.

Stef