Re: Can we have convertTo/FromBase in view?

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Can we have convertTo/FromBase in view?
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 14:26:28 +0100

Yes, there is definitely a lot of room for optimisations here. I don't
think that these extra computations are needed, but I didn't fully
understand your mail, so I may be missing a point here.

If anybody wants to address this issue, could you please also have a
look at _rebuildCoordinates? The use of the global "flip" isn't thread safe.