Re: Can we have convertTo/FromBase in view?

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Can we have convertTo/FromBase in view?
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 06:35:22 +0700

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Vdp1gDf5VJF53jYsp2R9q3NLiCC_XFo2gzTr5JH_OUA?feat=directlink

What I meant was that between (A) and (B), what should be the result
of conversion?
>From (B) which will only use convertRectFrom/ToBase:, we just convert
red rect to green base rect then green base rect to blue rect but the
result will be larger then (A)
Been thinking more, I think we should produce (A) and to so it may be
already better to export affine transform to the base coordinate,
or we could just convert 3 points of the given rect.

What's the result on OS X?