Re: ANN: Threadmill (Just start working, no code)

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: ANN: Threadmill (Just start working, no code)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 08:29:21 +0700

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 6:43 AM, Germán Arias <address@hidden> wrote:
> Are there examples or test apps in some where?

I am rushing the code here. Hopefully by next week I'll have a
prototype that at this point and as usual, I'll only focus on GUI and
all the decorations to make it is extremely pretty. From now on please
check the future announcements (beside the alpha release which I hope
that may happen in mid Jan or Feb, if I didn't spend too much time
decorating and got enough hands for complex stuffs =) like project
page and etc.  from this URL

http://qstx.blogspot.com/2010/12/threadmill.html (with a screen shot,
UI design proposal and the project logo.)

Next 2 weeks I should be able to set up a git repository somewhere.

Thanks!
Banlu

--
    .----.     Banlu Kemiyatorn