Re: Text Antialising bug [Re: GNOME Theme Improvements....]

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Text Antialising bug [Re: GNOME Theme Improvements....]
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 08:55:27 +0700

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 4:17 AM, David Chisnall <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 1 Jan 2011, at 21:22, Banlu Kemiyatorn wrote:
>
>> Looks like low quality jpeg compression to me.
>
> Except that the screenshot is a png...

Right, I actually viewed the header but I guessed it was converted
back from some pipe-line. I believe Eric & Jens are right though. Greg
seems to be too busy to clarify the point, we are glad you have life!

>> my ss has it too but only around the mice
>

> Interestingly, your screenshot doesn't have it around the text.  Which back
> end are you using?

It was Art, here's a Cairo version
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WFE4wEfTeTI/TR_Xgi1y6bI/AAAAAAAAA1I/mOlvAo_NdTU/s1600/dddd.jpg

--