File GSFFIInvocation.m: 610. In GSFFIInvocationCallback Changed type sig

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: File GSFFIInvocation.m: 610. In GSFFIInvocationCallback Changed type signature...
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 12:47:20 +0100

Hi all,

With svn head, I get the following message when running any application
(SystemPreferences, Gorm etc) with --GNU-Debug=dflt :

File GSFFIInvocation.m: 610. In GSFFIInvocationCallback Changed type
signature 'address@hidden:address@hidden@address@hidden@24' to
'address@hidden:address@hidden@address@hidden@22' for
'postNotificationName:object:userInfo:deliverImmediately:for:'

I don't know how bad this is (applications seem to run fine except for
some latencies when showing a panel with text fields but I don't know if
it's related) but I thought it should be investigated.

Thanks,
Philippe