Re: Should I announce work on XI2? And some Threadmill updates.

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Should I announce work on XI2? And some Threadmill updates.
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:11:29 +0700

----- Original message -----
> On 12 Jan 2011, at 18:17, Banlu Kemiyatorn wrote:
>
> We will need support for XI2 for some parts of UIKit, so keep this in
> mind when you're working on stuff in -back.

Okay, I'm trying to built it around XI2 without exposing it so may be the lib is more portable to Windows.

> I'll try to take a look at the code over the next few days.  Or, if you
> want to talk me through it, pop into SILC...

Ive been trying to join like by weekly basis, recent Ubuntu remove the silc cmd I used. They have SILC module in telepathy or something Ubuntu One thingy but I never be able to use it to join the channel so I was wondering if the channel still exist or could it be my network. May be I should be able to grab old copy of silc command somewhere.