Re: getting old xinput patch to work.

From: Derek Fawcus
Subject: Re: getting old xinput patch to work.
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 12:39:35 -0800

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 02:44:07AM +0700, Banlu Kemiyatorn wrote:
> I just look at how MotionNotify is handled, it does compress xmotion
> event near the comment "Compress motion events to avoid flooding.", I
> thought this was fixed but apparently this was fixed only in my tree.

If you're willing to play with the so called 'device dependent' bits
of NSEvent,  there is API support for compressing/coalescing of events.

See the NX_NONCOALSESCEDMASK value.  I also seem to recall reading something
about it only being clear for certain device type,  under certain circumstances.

.pdf