Re: Git?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Git?
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 23:28:22 +0100

Banlu Kemiyatorn wrote:
Why would we want to move to Git? I don't see any much benefit by
doing that. And although nobody did mention anything about moving to
git, I still want to made this suggestion that we should stick with
SVN forever. Anyone is against m
"forever" is a too strong statement. Maybe in the future something light and portable like CVS but more powerful like svn will come out. For now, apparently SVN is the lesser evil of them all.

I'd love a bug-less CVS version without the added SVN crap :)

Riccardo