Re: Compile error on FreeBSD

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: Compile error on FreeBSD
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:50:24 -0600

Ah, that's my fault.  We require libicu 4.0, but I forgot to check for GS_USE_ICU inside that function.  Should be fixed now.

Stef

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 4:55 PM, Riccardo Mottola <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I have:
icu-3.8.1_3         International Components for Unicode (from IBM)

possibly it is not new enough and it confuses the configure tests? I did rerun configure.

Riccardo

David Chisnall wrote:
It works for me on FreeBSD.  Do you have libicu installed?  If not, then it's probably a missing #ifdef somewhere...

David