Re: getting old xinput patch to work.

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: getting old xinput patch to work.
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:32:57 +0700

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 3:39 AM, Derek Fawcus
<address@hidden> wrote:

> If you're willing to play with the so called 'device dependent' bits
> of NSEvent,  there is API support for compressing/coalescing of events.
>
> See the NX_NONCOALSESCEDMASK value.  I also seem to recall reading something
> about it only being clear for certain device type,  under certain
> circumstances.

Thanks! I tried google found it with some other interesting flags like
tablet and proximity but I don't have much clue what to do with them
though. Will think about this and proximity later. Now I'll just try
to get NSTrackingArea up for further experiments.

--
    .----.     Banlu Kemiyatorn
  \/      \/   http://groundzerostudiocomplex.blogspot.com (Studio Research)