Re: Heads Up: ABI Change

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: Heads Up: ABI Change
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 08:14:44 -0600

Hmm, I guess I should mentioned I messed around with the NSDateFormatter and NSNumberFormatter ivars, as well.  In order to support OS X 10.4+ methods I had to add about 4-5 extra ivars to each of those classes.  Seeing as I did this a few weeks back and haven't heard any complaints, I assume it's all good.

NSCalendar does not have the padding ivar, do we want to add that in at some point before the next release?

Stef