GSBaseLocalizedString()

From: Germán Arias
Subject: GSBaseLocalizedString()
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:07:20 -0600

I did add the function GSBaseLocalizedString() in NSUndoManager to
localize Undo/Redo strings. I added this function in this class since,
as I know, this is the one place where this is needed. Can somebody
check if this is the correct way? I Have a doubt with

RETAIN(baseBundle);

because I don't release it after. But this is the way that is done in
NSApplication. Is this correct or we need release this object?