GNUstep Make not adding -fblocks

From: David Chisnall
Subject: GNUstep Make not adding -fblocks
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 12:03:26 +0000

I've just noticed this, since I usually add the flag explicitly:

GNUstep make is not adding -fblocks to OBJCFLAGS even when configured with
clang and libobjc2 , which means that we are getting the ugly
GCC-compatible-work-around code in NSRegularExpression.m, instead of the simple
code that uses blocks, and people using blocks in their code are going to get a
compiler error instead of having it work as they would expect.