Re: NSMenuView patch

From: Christopher Armstrong
Subject: Re: NSMenuView patch
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 13:09:24 +1100

Hi Germán

I am still investigating both problems. I think the first might be a bit more
subtle, as I was able to get something similar to happen (the menu closes if
you slowing move the cursor upwards over the top-level menu item and then try
and click the minimise button). For this, I've attached a new patch you can
give a try.

I'm still looking into replicating the second issue, but the patch might
address that too.

Cheers
Chris

--------