NSTimeZone (again)

From: David Chisnall
Subject: NSTimeZone (again)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:28:13 +0000

I've managed to get the test suite working on a Linux/x86-64 system, and I get
the same test failures in NSTimeZone that I saw on FreeBSD/x86:

../base/Tests/base/NSTimeZone/use.m:
Failed test:     use.m:64 ... Correctly localizes short time zone name
Failed test:     use.m:68 ... Correctly localizes DST time zone name
Failed test:     use.m:73 ... Correctly localizes short DST time zone name

Do these tests actually pass for anyone?

David

-- Sent from my IBM 1620