Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r32376 - in /libs/base/trunk/Source: GNUmakefile GSBlo

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r32376 - in /libs/base/trunk/Source: GNUmakefile GSBlocks.m
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 01:20:58 +0000

On 26 Feb 2011, at 20:40, Fred Kiefer wrote:

> Now you did the fixes that I listed as the easy ones. You still didn't
> add a proper heading for the file. Nor did you write a solution for
> stupid linkers. Your idea of using #if __has_feature(blocks) should
> work, but somebody has to put it in there.

Ah, I see what you mean.  The issue is not the compiler having blocks support,
it's the blocks runtime existing.  That shouldn't be a problem, because we
provide a blocks runtime as part of the ObjectiveC2 framework, so there
shouldn't be any cases when those functions don't exist - they will either be
provided by libobjc2, or by -base.