RE: GNUstep + libicu on Windows

From: Jose Mondefo
Subject: RE: GNUstep + libicu on Windows
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 13:15:28 -0300

Stefan, thanks for your clear explanation. The only this I don't fully understand is, if I need to build a static library (for boost library), do I have to use the OpenTTD patch, or can I use yours?

One extra thing, as I read in a previous post, this patch works with the .zip icu file, and the OpenTTD was thinked to work with the tgz, I'm ok?

By the way, thanks you and Richards for this great contribution!