Re: Slightly odd behaviour with enumerateObjectsUsingBlock:

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Slightly odd behaviour with enumerateObjectsUsingBlock:
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 12:36:04 +0000

On 28 Feb 2011, at 14:24, Thomas Davie wrote:

> Certain, a make clean, and make messages=yes reveals clang is being called
> with -fblocks, and I still get the log output after a fresh make install.

Can you try adding -E to the OBJCFLAGS and see what the preprocessed output is
showing for your NSArray.h?

The type for the argument is GSEnumeratorBlock.  If you have compiled with
blocks support, then this should be a typedef for a block type.  If you have
compiled without, then it is a pointer to a structure type.

The fact that you're getting @? for the caller implies that it's generating the
correct type encoding when you call the block, so I'm a bit confused as to why
you wouldn't get it otherwise.

David

-- Sent from my STANTEC-ZEBRA