Re: ANN: Threadmill (Just start working, no code)

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: ANN: Threadmill (Just start working, no code)
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 21:52:07 +0700

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 3:38 PM, Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:
> Looks impressive! The error your are getting is caused by the X library
> not containing a symbol we use for the drag and drop code (restricting
> the displayed image via XShapeCombineMask). We need to add a test for
> the Shape extensions for this.
>
> Fred

Thanks!, I can finally install cairo instead now, the
XShapeCombineMask crash was gone, seems it only happen with -art.
The performance is much faster after turning off eye candies. With
some display improvements GS apps could be considered
first grade toolkit for such system. The DnD still doesn't work so I
think if the drag happen in a single view then I will just handle it
w/o DnD.
Not a big deal yet I guess as these mobile apps should be single-window anyway.

Banlu