Re: GNUstep runtime

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: GNUstep runtime
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 10:51:54 +0000

On 5 Mar 2011, at 20:32, address@hidden wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to get GNUstep trunk to compile using the current GNUstep runtime
> from SVN, but Base fails to compile with:
>
> NSThread.m:537 implicit declaration of function »objc_set_thread_callback«

I think you are not compiling trunk, because in trunk (r32471) line 537 of
NSThread.m is a blank line between two methods, and objc_set_thread_callback()
is not mentioned in that file (it used to be, but it was wrapped in a #ifdef
testing for the GNUstep runtime even then).

David

-- Sent from my Cray X1