Re: Changes to NSCursor

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Changes to NSCursor
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 20:50:49 +0100

I just committed another pair of NSCursor changes. Now we transfer the
full image to the backend when defining an image cursor. That way the
backend can convert the image into a convenient format. Up to now our
code only worked with RGB colours and 8 bit per sample. Now it should
work with any bitmap format.

Again you will need to update both gui and back!

Fred