Re: Desktop file generated with wrong path ?

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Desktop file generated with wrong path ?
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 20:17:51 +0200 (CEST)

> It's probably the wrong way to do it but with the following patch the
> icon path is set correctly and the desktop file recognized as such by
> Nautilus.

Philippe,

thanks a lot for this patch.  Well done, excellent suggestions! :-)

I reworked your code a bit, and applied it to trunk.  Let me know if
it still works properly - it works for me. :-)

Thanks

PS: Do you have a copyright assignment in place ?  You may want to get one
if you're planning on contributing more code. :-)