Re: sparc: ld: --relax and -r may not be used together

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: sparc: ld: --relax and -r may not be used together
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 22:28:26 +0200 (CEST)

I spent more time on this.  Can you please try the latest version from trunk.
The only reasonably robust solution I could find was to use "-r" with GCC and
"-Wl,-r" with clang.

Testing would be welcome; let me know if it does or doesn't work with your
compiler/platform
combination (PS: if you can compile gnustep-base from a clean source checkout,
it works).

I hope it finally just works.  That would be a relief :-)

Thanks