High-DPI screenshot

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: High-DPI screenshot
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 13:34:10 -0600

Hey,
Here's a screenshot of a patch I'm working on which scales the UI for high DPI
monitors - I think it's pretty cool :-)

It was surprisingly easy to implement. The actual scaling is done simply by
changing the bounds and frame rects in GSWindowDecorationView (no changes in
-back, and it works with cairo/art/xlib). You can set an arbitrary scale factor
via a GSScaleFactor user default. Other than that, there were just a couple of
bugs to fix to get it to work (and still some bugs remaining, but it's at least
usable.)

I'll commit this after the upcoming release.

Cheers,
Eric

PNG image