Re: [ANN][WIP] Library & app for 3D visualization system

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: [ANN][WIP] Library & app for 3D visualization system
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 08:28:46 +0700

I just try gcc-snapshot from new Ubuntu and I can build Objective-C++
with it now. It failed on some methods that look like message::, ie.
having any argument w/o textDescription:
But at least it doesn't crash like clang on some cases (sorry but C++
code was killing enough of my not-so-much-left neurals and I decide to
avoid that rather to minimize the nested C++ case to make a bug
reports)

Anyway, I found it's more interesting with the new released Macbuntu
as it does docking by default and has horizontal menu on the top
screen edge finally. What's the behavior of our GNOME theme when
running in this environment?

--
    .----.     Banlu Kemiyatorn
  \/      \/   http://groundzerostudiocomplex.blogspot.com (Studio Research)