Re: [ANN][WIP] Library & app for 3D visualization system

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: [ANN][WIP] Library & app for 3D visualization system
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:28:57 +0700

--
Sent from my GNU/Linux N900

----- Original message -----
> > I just try gcc-snapshot from new Ubuntu and I can build Objective-C++
> > with it now. It failed on some methods that look like message::, ie.
> > having any argument w/o textDescription:
>
> I tried a few variants but couldn't reproduce the problem (using GCC
> trunk). Can you send me an example of the lines that fail ?
>
> In general, I would encourage you (and everyone else having any problems
> with  Objective-C or Objective-C++ in GCC) to submit a bug report to GCC
> --
>
>    http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/index.cgi
>
> Unless bugs are reported, they will never get fixed. ;-)
>
> I'm fairly sure that applies to clang too, and it may be worth spending
> the bit of time to figure out what is crashing it, and submitting a bug
> report to clang as well ;-)
>
> Thanks

Hehe Hopefully soon but better if someone decided to do that before me. I barely know C++ and minimizing things isnt easy. For gcc I didn't test it well enough but it is nothing serious ATM, unlike clang's crashing case which was blocking some moves. For current the gcc-snapshot in ubuntu it seems it was confused somthing with C++'s :: but this one is easy to avoid.