Re: Default command key under X11

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Default command key under X11
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 08:37:42 +0200

Hi,

I think this is a reasonable way. We already allow remapping. Control,
alt, meta... are all going to create conflicts. Since I use use GNUstep
alone, I am happy with the current bindings.
SystemPreferences allows you to change the defaults and if you need "CUA"
compatible bindings, it makes sense to activate them with a cua-following
theme.

Standard GNUstep doesn't follow CUA to begin with.

Riccardo

In data 02 maggio 2011 alle ore 11:09:20, Richard Frith-Macdonald