Re: Pending releases for Gorm and GnomeTheme this weekend...

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Pending releases for Gorm and GnomeTheme this weekend...
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 20:02:42 +0200

Currently, I primarily had minor problems with GnomeTheme in the outline view and in the menu. Menu isn't as important as the outline view. In Zcode, I'm using an Apple-provided cell for the outline view called ImageAndTextCell that works great with GNUstep main theme (with a few #ifdefs). However, background isn't rendered with GnomeTheme in the outline view, which looks really ugly when I scroll.

If the bug is already fixed, sorry.