Re: Moving the bug system to GNA....

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Moving the bug system to GNA....
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 13:02:29 -0400

Hey guys... this isn't a direct response to Nicola, I'm just adding a
few more thoughts here.

Simply put we either need GNUstep to be on either savannah or GNA.
My concern about moving it back to savannah is that it would be
disruptive for anyone who has GNUstep currently checked out.
Additionally, I would argue that if we were to make a move back to
savannah then a wholesale rethought regarding how the repository is
currently structured is in order since the way it is now is somewhat
convoluted.

Later, GC

--
Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)