Re: Image issues...

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Image issues...
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 15:01:46 -0600

Hey,
It's my mistake; -[NSImage nativeDrawInRect:] method was not drawing images at
the correct size when given a source rect smaller than the image. (I see that
Chess.app uses
one large image with all of the chess pieces, and just draws sections of it.)
It should be fixed now.

I was meaning to write a test case for GSTest that shows various image drawing
scenarios
like this one, but I didn't get around to it - in any case it would be good to
have.
Cheers,
Eric