Re: Issues on WindowMaker

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: Issues on WindowMaker
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 10:51:24 +0200

Germán Arias wrote:

This is a problem only on some applications as SystemPeferences and
Terminal. Others apps sometimes works fine, as Gorm. And others work
fine as ProjectCenter and Gemas.

Ah, sorry, my fault.  The patch
r33231 | wlux | 2011-06-02 10:45:07 +0200 (Thu, 02 Jun 2011) | 3 lines

Ensure that applications get a proper app icon under WindowMaker even
when their main nib contains visible at launch time windows.
was breaking things for any application that wasn't using NSApplicationMain() in its main function like SystemPreferences. It didn't crash for me but its mini window was showing an empty image. I've reverted the change, which means that at the moment applications using visible at launch time windows will not get a proper app icon and menu under WindowMaker for now.

Wolfgang