Re: signature problem

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: signature problem
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:12:18 +0200

On 22.06.2011 09:50, David Chisnall wrote:
On 22 Jun 2011, at 08:46, Fred Kiefer wrote:

  I always hated that back installs its headers. These should never be used
outside of back.

I bet if you complained to the maintainer, he'd change the GNUmakefile so that
it didn't...

David

Not a chance, I know this guy, he is to lazy to do that :-)

And as it turns out, I was wrong. There don't seem to be any installed header files in the System directory for back. You see, I was to lazy to even check :-(

Could different code paths end up with a different value for
HAVE_LIBXEXT and thereby with a different data structure? Not that it matters too much, we just pass around a pointer to the data structure and the compiler should just be quite even when the structure seems to be different. Most likely we are missing an include for "config.h" in a file that uses XGServerWindow.h. Why not just include config.h directly in the header itself?