Re: Start working on ORA bitmap support

From: Bluna Ratimonkey
Subject: Re: Start working on ORA bitmap support
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 05:44:39 +0700

Thanks, let me add that it's a plain zip format with a mimetype,
optional extra data like thumbnails, a set of ordinary images files
and a stack.xml where you can define meta data and ways you want to
use it. You can also for example, define layers that depends on
existing image files on the system and decide to load proper icons
based on theme set and other infos.. may be calibration or icc color
calibration files' locations, resolution configurations etc...