Re: _Block_object_assign crash

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: _Block_object_assign crash
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:01:15 +0100

On 29 Jun 2011, at 15:57, Loren Brichter wrote:

> Awesome news - thanks for looking into it!

No problem - not many people are using blocks with GNUstep yet, so it's not as
well tested as I'd like.  Please send me test cases if you find other stuff
that's broken.

> Now for a completely newbie question, is this the right place to get the
> bleeding edge stuff?
> http://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/libs/libobjc2/trunk/

Yup, that's the latest development version of the runtime.  If you want to play
with ARC, then you will also need the latest trunk releases of clang, and
GNUstep-base.

David

-- Sent from my IBM 1620