Re: GNUstepBase/GSVersionMacros.h

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: GNUstepBase/GSVersionMacros.h
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 13:45:58 -0600

Sorry, the file exist. The problem is the path of the headers

/usr/local/include/AppKit/AppKit.h

As I remember I always use gnustep layout. So, why  these headers are
here?. Even, if I forgot use the gnustep layout, and gnustep install all
using fhs, why are not present all the headers? This is the second time
I need remove these directories because cause conflicts. Could be a bug?
I will watch if these directories appears again.