Re: NSString's -isEqual: problems

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: NSString's -isEqual: problems
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 10:54:43 -0500

Sorry to be replying to my own e-mail, but I figured it out...

GSEQ_STRCOMP() calls -rangeOfComposedCharactersAtIndex: and CFString was just returning {0, 0} for that call.  I still can't really follow what this function does, but that seems like a weird method to call since NSString just return {0, 0}, as well, and it would break any NSString subclass that doesn't specifically override this method.

After fixing this function in CFString the tests are now all passing.

Stef