Re: trouble with back's configure.ac

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: trouble with back's configure.ac
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 21:41:12 +0200

Eric Wasylishen wrote:

Is anyone else getting this? If it's something wrong with my system I wonder if someone could help me add a configure test for Xcursor. It should be a simple PKG_CHECK_MODULES invocation. The pkg-config module name is 'xcursor', and the code in XGServerWindow.m compiles based on:

I'm just guessing here, but back has its own pkg.m4, so there may be a conflict with the system wide pkg.m4?

Given that the distclean rule in GNUmakefile.postamble doesn't remove any aclocal.m4, I think nobody assumed running autoreconf (and thus aclocal) on back (and for that matter on gui or base either).

Wolfgang