FYI: win32 menu arrows, scroller arrows fixed

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: FYI: win32 menu arrows, scroller arrows fixed
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 14:34:20 -0600

Hey,
For the last month or so several of the built-in images weren't showing up with
the winlib backend (menu arrows, scroller arrows.) I was worried it was a more
serious problem with my rewrite of the NSImage composite methods, but it turned
out to be that I just saved the affected images in a different format
(greyscale TIFF w/ alpha) that  the winlib backend didn't support. I added
support for that bitmap format and now they appear as expected.

Eric