Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r33621 - in /libs/base/trunk: Headers/Foundation/ Head

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r33621 - in /libs/base/trunk: Headers/Foundation/ Headers/GNUstepBase/ Source/ Source/Additions/ Source/unix/ Tests/base/NSHashTable/ Tests/base/NSPointerArray/
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 22:35:08 +0200

Once again you changes stop me from compiling base.

The last time you made a change to preface.h.in I had problem because there was a copy of preface.h in an old directory. But this time everything is different. A few days ago Richard replaced all of the usages of preface.h with GSConfig.h. You should have put your additions in there and not scattered references to the obsolete file in the code (OK, just on in NSAssertionHandler, but that is bad enough). On the other hand, Richard should have removed preface.h.in to prevent you from doing so :-(

I will try to fix up that mess, but it would be great if the two of you check that I didn't make it even bigger.

Fred