Re: OT: OPENSTEP on VirtualBox?

From: Jamie Ramone
Subject: Re: OT: OPENSTEP on VirtualBox?
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 01:25:27 -0300

I used the same exact instructions to install it on VirtualBox as 4
VMWare. I actually have sound on this 1 ;-) No network though, bummer.
The mouse does work better, but not good enough yet. Anyway, on
VirtualBox u should use a Sound Blaster (virtual) card to have sound
and u don't need any special video driver, just the 2YK patch after
installing the system. The rest is pretty much the same. Hope that
helps.