NSImage performance

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: NSImage performance
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 15:24:19 -0600

Hey,
I committed some refactoring to NSImage that should help performance on cairo a
lot. The net result is, once an image is cached, drawing it (regardless of
which NSImage method one uses) reduces to simply a call to -GSdraw:, which
should be the optimal way of drawing images with cairo.

On a little benchmark I did drawing small images is about 10x faster than
before this patch, and drawing large images is about 5x better.

-Eric