Re: multiple string tokens

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: multiple string tokens
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 19:11:48 +0200

Hi,
I temporarily reverted the change that caused this problem. After the next base release, which should happen early next week, the change will be put back in again and you will have to switch to a newer compiler :-)

Could you please check again if there are any other changes in GNUstep base that block compilation with gcc 2.95?

I was away over the weekend. I will do a compilation early this week and report the remaining errors, if any, or success in case everything works.

Riccardo