Re: mingw - Ink crash

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: mingw - Ink crash
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 10:00:11 +0200

Fred Kiefer wrote:
I could not reproduce this crash on Ink compiled for the current version of MinGW. Could you please check that base got installed into the correct place and that there aren't two versions of GNUstep base installed in two different places?

Fred

I rebuilt everything by forcing the gnustep installation domain (and cleaning the old versions).

Now Ink doesn't fail any more. That's a good thing. I will try to stress things again and see how real-world applications fare.

Riccardo