Re: base patch for review: NSLanguages system languages

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: base patch for review: NSLanguages system languages
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 20:02:52 +0200

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 09:48, Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:
You are aware that your last example, "de:fr_CA:en", will result in something like ("German", "CanadianFrench", "French", "English")? I think is is debatable where "French" should be put in this list, but the current solution is fine with we.

CanadianFrench is more specific than French. If the strings are pulled first from CanadianFrench, and, upon failure, from French (as it should), then this order is more than correct - it's perfect.

French language, as a base language, being patched with CanadianFrench sounds correct.

--
Ivan Vučica - address@hidden