Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r33837 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/GSThemeM

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r33837 - in /libs/gui/trunk: ChangeLog Source/GSThemeMenu.m
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 13:14:09 +0200

I put the changes in the branch in_window_menu. Just do a switch to this and you will get the changes:

svn switch svn+ssh://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/libs/gui/branches/in_window_menu

Up to now feedback on GNUstep changes in branches has been very slow. If I don't get any replies on this until early next week I commit these changes to trunk. I will be away for the weekend (Thursday to Monday, actually) if you are really interested in this change, better test it today :-)